Warm Winter Salad with Beetroot & Goats Cheese
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 fresh beetroot (200g)
- 200g Cavolo Nero, shredded
- 1 orange
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- • 100g soft goat’s cheese, e.g. Sussex Slipcote
10g (of which Saturated Fat)
22g (of which Sugar)
- Boil the beetroot for 20–25 minutes until tender. Cool, peel and cut into wedges.
- Meanwhile, boil the Cavolo Nero for 6–8 minutes and drain
- Segment the orange reserving the excess juice. Whisk this juice with the oil, vinegar, honey and seasoning. Toss the Cavolo Nero, beetroot, orange segments and dressing together. Crumble the goat’s cheese on top of the salad and serve immediately.