Smoked Haddock & Cavolo Nero Pie
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 600g potatoes, diced
- 50ml milk
- 15g butter
- 150g Cavolo Nero, shredded
- 350g smoked haddock, skinned and diced
- 350g jar tomato & basil pasta sauce
- 25g Cheddar cheese, grated
7.8g (of which Saturated Fat)
17.4g (of which Sugar)
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-15 minutes until tender, drain and mash with milk, butter and seasoning.
- Meanwhile, cook the cavolo nero in boiling water for 3 minutes, add the haddock and cook for a further 2 minutes, drain, return to the pan and stir in the tomato sauce. Transfer to a heatproof serving dish and top with the mashed potato.
- Sprinkle over the cheese and place under a preheated frill for 2-3 minutes until golden.