Roasted Cod on Cavolo Nero
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 4 x 150g cod fillets
- 25g capers
- 25g black olives, sliced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 300g vine on cherry tomatoes
- 400g Cavolo Nero, shredded
- Half x 15g pack chives, chopped
- Half x 20g pack parsley, chopped
230 Calories (kcal)
29 Protein (g)
11 Fat (g)
1.5 O which saturated fats (g)
4.5 Carbohydrate (g)
4 of which sugars (g)
2.5 Fibre (g)
0.9 Salt (g)
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Place the cod on a greased baking tray.
- Mix together the capers, olives and oil, season and spoon over the fish.
- Add the tomatoes to the baking tray. Bake for 15–20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the Cavolo Nero for 6–8 minutes.
- Drain and return to the pan.
- Stir in the herbs and the juice from the cod.
- Divide the Cavolo Nero between 4 plates and top with the cod and tomatoes.
- Replace the olives with some chopped herbs and sun-dried tomatoes.