Cavolo Nero Fish Pie
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- • 200g cavolo nero, shredded
- • 300g salmon fillets, diced
- • 250g cod fillets, diced, defrosted
- • 350g prepared cheese sauce
- • 200g cooked, peeled prawns, defrosted
- • 750g hot mashed potato
540 Calories (kcal)
7g (of which saturated fat)
8g (of which sugars)
- Steam the cavolo nero for 5 minutes, then transfer to the base of a heatproof serving dish.
- Meanwhile, cook the fish in simmering water for 4 minutes and drain.
- Heat up the cheese sauce and add the fish and prawns, then cook for 1 minute to heat through.
- Pour over the cavolo nero and top with mashed potato.
- Place under a preheated grill for 1-2 minutes until golden and serve.